For one of our clients, a uniquely inventive, technology-driven enterprise focused on the development of high-performance textiles, is looking for friendly and outgoing individuals, service minded and eager to support other people.
Moreover, our future employees need to have an optimistic attitude ready to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service support.
– Take incoming customer calls (via telephone, email, voicemail, chats, or other automated alerts) and solve users’ demands.
– Take incoming calls from boutiques and shops via telephone and resolve demands.
– Log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA. Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
– Escalate potential service issues initially with Mentor. To follow all the processes and procedures of the project.
– Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
– Provide cover for other Agents in their absence, either within the same team or across teams.
– Liaise with Supervisors/ Mentors on specific projects where requested.
– To understand and comply with administrative duties including holiday, sickness and overtime forms in a timely and accurate manner.
– To attend regular Team Meetings.
– To work on additional tasks required by Supervisor or Mentor connected to keeping up the service performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
– Native level of French
– Fluent English
– Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office
– Good disposition to work in a customer service environment
– Customer care skills – ability to listen to and understand the customers’ needs
– Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution or to escalate call to resolution
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff, as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.