Do you want to live in Portugal and its capital, Lisbon?
Do not hesitate, this opportunity it’s limited, apply now!
Come meet new people from all over the world!
The role: As a customer advisor on this project, you will be part of a creative, highly trained team of global specialists responsible for troubleshooting and resolving quality or connection issues on customer hardware environments, as well as providing technical support for Dutch business clients and hardware end users.
- Ability to assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
- Ability to adapt the brand’s voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat/messaging channels) and public (social, forums, eCommerce reviews)channels
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information
- The fixed-term employment contract of 12 months renewable by tacit agreement
- International career opportunity in a multicultural environment
- Initial and continuing training
- Health insurance offered (after 6 months of the contract)
- Provision of a shared apartment with single room
- Reimbursement of initial flight expenses
- Opportunity for career development and long-term job security
- Language courses (Portuguese and English)
- Perfect command of the Dutch language and its subtleties – written and oral (compulsory mother tongue)
- EU passport required
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in a call center (preferential)
- Flexibility and resilience are your keywords
If you think it’s time for you to get out of your comfort zone, then do not wait, send your resume!