Do you want to discover a new country? A new way of life?
Cuisine, architecture, weather, culture and experience awaits you in Greece.
MGI Recruitment gives you the opportunity to join a well-known company in the beautiful city of Athens.
- Fluent (verbal & written) in German
- English B2/C1
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Relocation package provided: flight to Athens paid, taxi from the airport to the hotel.
- First two weeks accommodation in a hotel paid and booked by the company, inc breakfast.
- Assistance in finding permanent residence in Athens.
- 2 extra salaries- 1 full salary is paid before Christmas; ½ before Easter; ½ for summer vacations
- Assistance in opening Greek bank account and all required documentations.
- Relocation bonus every month
- Accommodation bonus every month
- Performance bonus every month to top achievers
- €300 after three months of cooperation
- €100 upon training completion
- Free Greek courses
- Free training provided by a leading American company.
- Amazing opportunity to work and grow up in a large multinational company and to add valuable step on to your career.
- Dealing directly with clients for the German speaking market and enquiries through the phone, solving the issue accordingly with the escalation policy.
- You will be asked to troubleshoot, solve and propose recommendations to German customers experiencing issue, thanks to supporting documentations, open questions and corporate training.
- To give the best quality while supporting German customers in order to keep the best level of customer satisfaction and experience.
- You will be asked to maintain the database (input of customer issues, questions, recommendations).
Some average prices:
- Transport Monthly Pass in Greece– €30
- Rent per month (1 bedroom) City Centre – €337
- Rent per month (1 bedroom) Outside City Centre – €281
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant – €10
If you are ready to go on this adventure, send us your CV and we will call you with pleasure to present everything in detail.