Life in Romania
With a population of just over 19 million people, Romania does not lack a welcoming and friendly community atmosphere. From the capital of Bucharest to Brasov, to Cluj, each city offers a warm and charismatic environment to grow or start your multilingual career. Travellers who pass through Romania consider Romanians some of the friendliest people they have encountered, caring people who love to socialise and meet new people!
With the growing economic climate, Romania is welcoming hundreds of young talented people just like you, who are in search for new professional and social opportunities.
Considering Romania? Check out the basic cost of living across Romania:
Restaurant costs: Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant – 6 €
Transportation costs: Monthly Pass – 13 €
Lifestyle costs: Fitness Club, Monthly Fee – 46 € |Cinema – 5.50 €
Nightlife costs: 1 cocktail – 4.80 € |Beer – 1.70 €
Rent costs: Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre – 375 €
Utility costs: Basic (Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Water, Garbage) for Average Apartment – 82€
With this lower cost of living, Romania gives you the chance to invest your disposable income in your own unique European experience. You can choose to indulge in the country’s famous coffee culture, the diverse local cuisine or of course Romania’s vibrant nightlife. If this isn’t enough to entice you, here are some of the benefits offered to successful candidates from our client’s across Romania:
- An attractive salary that will make your relocation to Romania even more desirable
- Flight ticket paid for and airport transfers are organised in advance, making your departure day as easy as possible
- 2 weeks accommodation organised by your employer to ensure you settle in and get to know the area before deciding where to live
- 2 years of rent allowance for all successful candidates
- Private medical insurance included, keeping your monthly outgoings low
- Every successful candidate receives a clear career progression plan, supporting a productive and healthy career
- A great work/life balance that allows you to work hard throughout the day but still have enough time in the evening and weekends to relax, have fun and explore the beautiful activities Romania has to offer!
Why not check out what jobs are available in Romania below or read some of our past candidates stories
There are currently no vacancies.