Life in Ireland
Ireland is a warm and welcoming country that has open arms to all new visitors and guests. It strikes the perfect balance between old traditions and new metropolitan developments, meaning you get the best of both worlds when you arrive. Jobs are plentiful and multilingual speakers are not. Dublin is a growing centre of commerce and is in need of young professionals just like you!
Some staple costs are: Milk – 1.25 € |Loaf White Bread – 1.57 € |Cappuccino – 3.20 €
Restaurant costs: Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant – 13 €
Transportation costs: Monthly Pass – 118 €
Lifestyle costs: Fitness Club, Monthly Fee – 44 € |Cinema – 10.50 €
Nightlife costs: 1 cocktail – 11 € |Beer – 5.90 €
Rent costs: Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre – 1,735 €
Utility costs: Basic (Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Water, Garbage) for Average Apartment – 149€
Even though Ireland may have slightly higher living costs, the employment packages offered by our clients ensure you are secure financially throughout your stay:
- Salary of 25,000 € a year, compared to the average of 21,000 € across the city
- Flights to Dublin reimbursed in full, taking the pressure off costly transport fees
- 1 weeks accommodation covered or 1500 € relocation bonus if you already have a house or apartment organised
- Each employee receives 20 days holidays every year, meaning you have extra time to explore the rest of Ireland and Europe!
- Free gym for all employees, saving you more money on your weekly costs
- Sociable work hours (7AM-3:30PM or 8AM-4:30PM) allowing you the perfect balance between your work life and social life
- Each successful candidate is given a clear career progression plan, to focus and motivate you onto the next level
Why not check out what jobs are available in Ireland below or read some of our past candidates stories
There are currently no vacancies.