With 30,000 employees around the world, we are right there – wherever the customers need us, with precisely the services they need. We offer customers one-stop, customized solution packages that cover the full spectrum of their offerings and extend beyond country borders.
We service 120 million consumers.
At the moment we are looking for B2B administrators with native, close to native Danish language skills.
The company offers:
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- Intensive induction period and product training from the outset
- To work in a flexible shift system
- Great career opportunities
- Corporate healthcare management (medical checkups, vaccinations etc.)
- Support in order to ensure a smooth beginning in the new working experience.
- Support of business customers via phone and email (inbound and outbound)
- Analyze query to be able to understand best possible solution
- Operation of all functions of customized computer systems (telephone systems, databases)
- Acquisition and maintenance of customer data and transaction data
- Acquiring of comprehensive knowledge about products and processes
- Some technical affinity desirable
- Work towards achieving agreed targets
- Native, close to native Danish (Excellent language skills in both speaking and writing)
- Additionally very good English language skills
- Service-oriented, patient and friendly manner
- Professional communication skills and accordant soft skills (business customer oriented)
- Good pc skills (usage of web-based tools and MS-Office)
- Sufficient typing skills