Customer Service Agents Fluent Swedish for Athens, Greece
Compensation and benefits:
- Most noteworthy is the Relocation package:
- Flight, taxi and two weeks accommodation paid for by the client.
- Free training provided
- Competitive salary for Greece
- Free Greek lessons
- opportunity to grow in a large company and therefore add value to your career
- Native or fluent Swedish
- Fluent English (advanced level, B2 mini) in addition
- Good overall PC skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Graduate (preferable: College, University)
- You will be answering incoming calls along with emails from customers as a result troubleshooting their customer service issues.
- Solve and propose recommendations to customers experiencing difficulties.
- Ensure that you always give the best quality customer service experience
- Keep the database up to date and therefore making it easier to use
- Be in contact with Swedish speaking customers.
- Supporting them over the phone and email regarding any issues they are facing.
- There are opportunities to grow up within the company. It will only depend on your ambition, motivation and desire.