MGI Recruitment specializes in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Role: International Recruitment Consultant – Fluent French required with English
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: €38k – €45k OTE (Basic + Commission) first year earning.
Location: A multilingual environment in Dublin 1 City Centre only two-minute walk from O’Connell street.
- Must be living Dublin
- Experience in Recruitment/ B2B sales a bonus, training will be given
- Fluent French – Minimum C1
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Authorised to work in Ireland and the EU
- Dynamic, Young, Enthusiastic, Quality Driven, Organized, Good Co-ordinator, Creative, Sharp Minded and Committed
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Team Player
- Willingness to Learn and Eagerness to earn by achieving the targets
- Availability to start immediately (max 2 weeks)
Daily Work activities:
- Pure Recruitment and Selection job profile
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews; Working towards and exceeding targets that will relate to the number of candidates placed.
In return what you will get from MGI:
- An opportunity to become an International Recruitment Consultant.
- Friendly working environment with a thriving and exciting multinational team
- Informative training programme
- The opportunity to grow within our company for a long-term career
- A basic salary and uncapped commission, an average of €38k -€45k first year earning. Salary will be reviewed for exceptional candidates after 3 – 6 months based on their performance.
- Refer a Friend: If this position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!