- Relocation Assistance to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Full time hours
- 28 days annual leave
- Employee discounts scheme, pension scheme
- Competitive Salary
- A bright modern and exciting work place with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Life Insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Team and company events
- Salary: 16,598GBP
- With bonus = 18,998GBP
- Working time: 40 Hours per week rotational shift pattern.
- Monday-Sunday from 7:00-18:00pm
- Fluent Dutch
- Intermediate English
- High school diploma / GED
- Answer telephone calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive customer service experience for our customers.
• Validate customer service entitlements.
• Provide Hardware and Software Telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
• Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
• Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
• Obtain accurate customer details and amend call-handling system when applicable.
• Positively manage internal relationships.
• Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
• Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
• Ensure through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
If you want to evolve in a multicultural and dynamic environment, an incredible opportunity awaits you by becoming a customer service advisor in Belfast, Northern Ireland!
Immerse yourself in some of the most beautiful scenery in Games of Thrones and the historic city of Belfast, birth place of the Titanic!