Our client is a global leader, providing customer management solutions for partner companies. They are looking for Swedish customer service support speakers to strengthen their already impressive team of 145,000 multinational employees working around the globe.
By taking up this position you will be able to work in an office in Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal, while providing an outstanding service to the customers of a famous payment solution provider with a large number of customers using their payment services for a multitude of transactions.
But not only is the position itself interesting, the chance to live in beautiful Lisbon should not be missed! The capital of Portugal can enrich your day in a multitude of ways. Enjoy the wonderful climate by relaxing at the beach or in one of the city’s beautiful parks. Taste the excellent Portuguese cuisine and let the friendly locals put a smile on your face joining them in lively, happy conversations.
By taking up this job you will have the possibility to work for two influential market leaders. While you will be an customer service employee of the most successful and largest outsourcing company that is looking for Swedish speakers to add even more professional and customer oriented people to their 145,000 employees, you will actually provide support for the customers of a globally successful payment solution company.
Your new job will be located in Lisbon, the beautiful capital of Portugal. This city can offer you a relaxing time at the beach, entertaining strolls across the city that will take you to busy plazas and picturesque alleyways and a tasty cuisine.
- Handle customer inquiries via phone and email conversations answering their questions and solving their problems in an efficient and professional manner in Swedish language
- Treat each customer in an engaging and courteous manner, greeting them and answering every question pleasantly and efficiently
- Provide accurate information regarding bookings, orders and refunds when required
- Mother tongue speaker of Swedish
- Fluent level of English
- Know how to operate a variety of social media channels
- Experience in Customer Support is a plus
- Friendly and professional personality
- Affinity to customer service
- Attractive Salary
- Relocation Package to Portugal including a paid room in company apartments in Lisbon
- Reimbursement of arrival flight tickets after staying with the company
- Possibility of career progression within international company
- Variety of social activities
- Free Portuguese language courses