• Housing supported by the company – all bills and rent paid
• Repaid Flight
• Office located in the center of Lisbon
• Various free activities for interested (language courses, sports, etc.)
• Opportunity to work in a multinational company
• Education: Secondary school or equivalent
• Native Dutch (spoken+written), a good level of English is a plus
• European Nationality
• Basic Computer Skills
• Customer service oriented
• Establish a courteous and personalized touch with the customers ;
• Provide prompt and adequate response to questions concerning the use of the website ;
• Providing quality technical support and ensure exceptional customer experience;
You will thrive in a multicultural environment and will work as an Customer Service agent in one of the following industries: technology, e-commerce, retail, travel, or social media. Training is provided and there is a clear path for career progression.
We also have different projects across Europe for Dutch speakers that you might be interested in and I am happy to provide all of the details.
Our client is one of the most famous call centers worldwide. The company employs several thousand people globally, with a presence in over 60 countries. The call center handles over 20,000 telephone customer service based projects each year.