Italian Customer Service Agents Urgently Required in Athens, Greece
- Relocation package provided: flight to Athens paid, taxi from the airport to the hotel.
- First two weeks accommodation in a hotel paid and booked by the company, inc breakfast.
- Assistance on finding permanent residence in Athens.
- 2 extra salaries- 1 full salary is paid before Christmas; ½ before Easter; ½ for summer vacations
- Assistance in opening Greek bank account and all required documentations.
- Competitive salary + monthly performance bonus
- Free Greek courses
- Free training provided by a leading American company.
- Amazing opportunity to work and grow up in a large multinational company and to add valuable step on to your career.
- Fluent (verbal & written) in Italian
- English B2/C1
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience within the Customer Service environment
- Dealing directly with client’s issues and enquiries trough the phone, solving the issue accordingly with the escalation policy using Italian customer service.
- You will be asked to troubleshoot, solve and propose recommendations to users experiencing issue, thanks to supporting documentations, open questions and corporate training.
- To give the best quality while supporting the customers in order to keep the best level of customer’s satisfaction
- You will be asked to maintain the database (input of consumer issues, questions, recommendations).
Our client, a leader in the IT sector, is recruiting a limited number of Italian-speaking client advisers – with experience in customer service, account management, administration / secretarial, reception / receptionist, overall passionate about Customer experience / Customer care / Operator call centre / Customer support or sales / IT literate / skilled in IT / computer-savvy, willing to relocate for a job abroad to represent a major brand.
The start date is Wednesday the 5th of February or Wednesday the 26th! For Italian Customer Service
If you are not available for these dates, we have future start dates that may suit you.
Relocation to Athens is required. MGI Recruitment supports you in the recruitment process and in your relocation to Greece! Apply now to see how!