Our client is the market leader in managing user generated content and creating online trust. This company contributes with online companies and helping them to deliver a safe and positive user experience.
The position GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT is to be relocated in MALTA, which is a tiny island in the heart of the Mediterranean, but its history, culture, scenery and lifestyle has fascinated so many.
- Pre-review ads to ensure content quality and either approve or refuse them depending on whether they apply to the documented rules or other written instructions.
- Post-reviewing of ads on the public site in order to detect non desired content.
- Prevent and detect frauds on the site (specialists).
- Review e-mails to identify frauds and take appropriate action (specialists).
- Manage filters (specialists).
- Handle the daily management of all incoming customer support inquiries by e-mail (customer support).
- German (native language) & English (fluent).
- High school degree
- Previous work experience (preferably also from a repetitive job and with customer support).
- Strong PC and internet skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
- High level of service orientation.
- Strong team player.
- Understanding attitude, logical thinking, flexibility and good under pressure.
- ATTRACTIVE SALARY plus PERFORMANCE BONUSES.
- Relocation Assistance: €200 flight reimbursement (after 6 months) + 5 nights B&B.
- Stable work.
- Career development.
HOW TO APPLY?
Don’t hesitate and send me your updated CV at email@example.com