- Business degree
- Fluent Hungarian and Romanian and German
- Driving licence
- Ability to work fast
- Desire to achieve goals
- Excellent customer service skills
Trainee logistics manager role:
- coordination of export process for designated market
- market analysis, cost efficiency and strategies development
- teamwork and troubleshooting at market challenges
- responding to customer queries in timely manner
Our client is one of the biggest logistics and transport companies in Austria, and are looking for business graduates with fluent Hungarian and Romanian and German for their superb trainee management program. They offer excellent salary and many benefits. Position is based close to Vienna in Austria.
On offer for the trainee logistics manager is excellent salary of €30 000 + bonus of €5000 after 1st year. Recruitment process is long distance, over the phone and skype, and company will provide full relocation package of flights and 2 weeks of paid accommodation. You will receive excellent initial training program and join company that offers team building activities, great on site facilities (sport, canteen, park, reading room) and career development programs.
Start your career right! This is ideal role for fresh graduates with business degree or those with some experience in logistics or transport. Work for company that really cares for their employees and invests into your development.