Role: Customer Support Advisor
- Fluent Hungarian & B1/B2 English
- Customer care experience an advantage but not necessary
- Possess flexibility and willingness to learn
- Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits for a Customer Support Advisor
- Work for one of America’s most renowned companies with promotional opportunities
- Initial and ongoing professional trainings with the focus on products and communication
- Employment contract for one year with the possibility to prolong
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Financial allowance in the amount of 24.000 CZK paid out in equal parts with your salary during the first 6months.
- Compensation of travel expenses to Prague up to 2.500 CZK (will be paid out with your first salary after providing bills).
- Dealing with customers in a courteous and friendly manner, ensuring that each customer leaves the call with a positive experience as a Customer Support Advisor
- Ability to handle and ultimately overcome any customer objections or queries as a Customer Support Advisor
- Securely and accurately entering information into a database as a Customer Support Advisor
As a Customer Support Advisor/Technical Support Advisor, you are responsible for the effective and customer-friendly telephone support for customers of the client with technical questions concerning the product or services of the client. Customer Support Advisor is always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Enjoy your leisure time at the Czech Republic’s largest city. Prague is the historical capital of Bohemia and features colorful baroque buildings, Gothic churches, medieval Astronomical Clock and Old Town Square. Besides this there’s a rich multiculturalism in this 14th largest European city with a vibrant night-life for any person.
About the Company:
Work for the world’s largest business process services company. They improve the way businesses and governments interact with their citizens, patients, customers and employees. The mission is to modernize the constituent experience by making every interaction digital, personalized and secure.