- Relocation assistance – reimbursement of initial travel costs • 7 nights in a hotel in the center of the city on arrival at the expense of the employer •
- Support in finding permanent accommodation
- Advance payment in salary at the request of the employee (transferred to bank account within 5 working days) to assist with the first month’s rent
- Full-time hours
- 28 days of vacation leave
- Discount scheme for employees, pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- A light, modern and exciting workplace with excellent staff facilities • Performance-related remuneration
- Voluntary medical plan
- Life insurance
- Annual remuneration and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Team and corporate events Compensation:
- Salary: 16,598GBP • With bonus = 18.998GBP
- Working time: 40 hours per week rotation offset pattern.
- Monday and Sunday from 07: 00-18: 00
- Fluent Dutch • Average English
- Secondary educational diploma / GED responsibilities:
- Answer telephone calls and treat them quickly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
- Validate customer service rights.
Provide hardware and software Telephone support with the aim to consistently achieve set goals.
- Taking responsibility and responsibility for all relevant customer questions.
- Escalate calls that can not be solved locally, if applicable.
- Obtain accurate customer data and adjust the handling system if necessary.
- Manage internal relationships positively.
- Make a positive contribution to achieving performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
- Use and improve knowledge bases through feedback.
- Ensure through the team that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are consistently met.
If you want to evolve in a multicultural and dynamic environment, an incredible opportunity awaits you by being a customer advisor in Belfast! Immerse yourself in one of the most beautiful landscapes in Games of Thrones!