For this position in Customer Service role, you will need to be an excellent communicator and have a natural charisma with customers. Not only will you be solving everyday issues, you will provide a professional and informative response to all queries. In addition, you will have to be fluent in Finnish and English.
Malta is a beautiful archipelago hidden his in the heart of the Mediterranean. It is derived from the Greek word for honey. Malta is as sweet and nourishing as it sounds. Known as the “Land of Honey” by the ancient Greeks Malta became a centre for ancient trade and from this it flourished with a revitalising history.
Our client is a market leader in solutions for online services. For a comfortable and easy start into the new career an excellent relocation package to Malta will be offered by the company.
• Fluent Finnish language skills (written and spoken)
• Customer support experienced
• High school degree
• Strong PC and internet skills
• Very good problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Good online attitude
• Answering telephone calls and dealing with them swiftly in fluent Finnish
• Providing information to Customers in response to customer enquiries with excellent customer service
• Handling customer issues and providing structured problematic resolutions
WHY CHOOSE MALTA?
• Great historical heritage
• Numerous sports and cultural activities
• Pleasant climate throughout the year
• Holiday destination
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and you can earn €150 if their application is successful!