- Free accommodation in company apartments with all utilities included, and a weekly cleaner
- Relocation flight refunded by employer
- Complimentary yearly flight financed by the company
- Full time, 5 days per week shift work.
- Fixed term contract.
- Attractive salary and relocation package.
- Compensation package offered
- Fixed and variable bonuses.
- Office located in the very centre of Lisbon
- Opportunity of advancing at a multinational company
- Additional activities covered if interested (language lessons, sports, etc.)
- Minimum high school level education.
- Fluent Finnish and English.
- Good knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office, internet, Skype).
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- 1 year sales experience is preferable.
- Ability to provide satisfactory customer service care in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media considered an advantage.
The role will be focused on media sales and customer service for one of the largest companies in the world. This will be well suited to individuals with strong communication skills who are able to retain large numbers of customers while providing good quality customer service support. Beyond this, organization within the work place is essential as candidates must be able to log customer calls and keep an organized record of their work. This will be a project-based environment with good possibilities to develop within the role and the company.
Our client is an international outsourcing company employing 3,700 people in 46 and has located a multilingual contact centre hub in Lisbon, Portugal. The company specializes in customer relation management in cooperation with some of the largest IT and media companies in the world. The company provides some of the best possible customer service support for its clients..