Role: Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager –Fluent English C/1
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: €50 – 55K realistic OTE (Basic + Commission) first year earning. For more details on salary, refer below.
Location: A multilingual environment in Dublin 1 City Centre only two-minute walks from O’Connell street.
- One year experience in Recruitment/ B2B sales minimum.
- Fluent C1 level spoken and written English
- Authorised to work in Ireland and the EU
- Dynamic, Young, Enthusiastic, Quality Driven, Organized, Good Co-ordinator, Creative, Sharp Minded and Committed
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Team Player
- Willingness to Learn and Eagerness to earn by achieving the targets
- Availability to start immediately
Daily Work activities:
- Pure Recruitment and Selection job profile, no BD required
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
In return what you will get from MGI:
- Inherit a busy desk generating no less than 16K in sales per month – retained business minimum of four placements per month
- OTE earnings of up to €50K – 55K in the first year
- Guaranteed commission of 23K per annum OTE
- A basic salary depending on your experience
- Continuous and evolving training programme
- Friendly working environment with a thriving and exciting multinational team
- The opportunity to grow within our company for a long-term career
- A multicultural, young and progressive work environment
- No overtime, work Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
About MGI Recruitment:
A global leader in International Recruitment, MGI houses a hard-working, motivated, multi-lingual, multicultural specialist’s team who strives to abide by high customer services standards and long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates.
Sourcing and securing multilingual candidates for Business Process Outsourcing, Information Technology Outsourcing and Contact Centre companies across Europe.