Working in the beautiful Greece capital and meeting new people is an experience that many people are looking to have.
You could be the next one! Do you want to apply your skills in a company recognized internationally?
Join a young, dynamic and multicultural team in a bright and modern call centre!
The client is a French Outsourcing Group, one of the largest worldwide. They are looking for Dutch speakers to join their teams in Athens, Greece.
The role: You will be supporting a pan-European telecommunications company that is active in several European countries providing bundled cable television, internet and telephone services.
- Responsible for providing professional advice on tariffs and on current TV, telephony and internet services
· Responsible for the use of different office tools (MX Excel, Salesforce) to interact with customers and complete the sales
- Responsible for ensuring the customer is 100% satisfied
- Responsible for dealing with customer’s queries regarding invoices, contracts and deliveries
- Responsible for convincing the customer to upgrade their contracts to increase the company’s revenue
Full relocation provided
- Flight ticket paid upfront
- Collection from the airport on arrival
- Two weeks hotel accommodation
- Competitive Salary and Career Progression
- Two additional salaries per year (1 full for Christmas, ½ for Easter and ½ for Summer holidays)
- Performance bonus
- Meal Vouchers
- Perfect command of the Dutch language and its subtleties – written and oral (compulsory mother tongue)
- EU passport required
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in a call centre (preferential)
- Flexibility and resilience are your keywords
If you think it’s time for you to get out of your comfort zone, then do not wait, send your resume!