Salary per hour: 12.65 € (50% additional payment for weekends or nightshifts) + Performance Bonus in Essen
Working hours per week: minimum 32 up to 40 hours or more
- Fluent Dutch spoken and written as well as very good English skills
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Cultural awareness for political and social situations
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility
- Online content management and quality assurance using fluent Dutch
- Review user requests and reported contents according to guidelines
- Research and solve challenges related to account usage
Next start date: On going every two weeks
Have you thought of relocating? Here is an excellent opportunity. From our research, this international employment offer with a top Fortune 500 company will look beneficial on your CV.
Essen is an important city in the midst of the Ruhr region. 13 of Germany’s 100 largest corporations have their headquarters located here. Essen was named European Green Capital for 2017. It has a long and interesting history that is well worth investigating. Essen also has a great and extensive public transport system to get you wherever you may want to go.
Thank you for your time and consideration!