Start a new career in the heart of cosmopolitan Bucharest “The little Paris of the East”, Romania’s biggest city. Enjoy its young and dynamic lifestyle and experience the vibrant nightlife this city has to offer.
Our client is one of the biggest business process outsourcing and information technology services company in the world. It has been rewarded many times and for many years for its work environment quality. You will have many opportunities to grow up with the company while improving your skills and giving a valuable step to your career.
- Booking of Incoming Payment: bank statement and remittance advices, accounts payable
- Credit note processing
- Customer master data maintenance: new customer set up, changes in the customer master data – customer service
- Unapplied cash: unapplied/unidentified payment investigation, cash collected at the month end
- Query resolution/Dispute management coordination: verbal & written communication with client
- Sending dunning/reminding letters
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- University degree
- Exposure to Accounts, finance or procurement directly would be advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Working knowledge of SAP and / or workflow tool is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service
- Very attractive salary
- Flight ticket provided (for non-locals)
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation
- Relocation bonus up to 220-250€ net (paid with first salary)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, do not miss it!
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!