A company of choice for clients, partners and employees across the world! Established in 1997 and well recognized worldwide to be a global leader in business process and technology management with a base in Bucharest, Romania.
Driven by a passion for process innovation and operational excellence, our Client, is pioneer in many of the areas that have given strength to the concept of Business Process Management with more than 70 centers across 18 countries.
Processing of procurement documents, including writing, updating and improving of SOP’s for the Procurement process with excellent customer service.
- Excellent monthly salary comprising a basic and language bonus; Fluent German
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance
- Assistance with set up a tax number and bank account
- Assistance with settling down
- Well organized,
- Computer literate,
- Very good communication skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Processing & booking of purchasing requisitions,
- purchase orders,
- materials catalogues,
- delivery notes,
- goods receipts and other procurement documents.
- Answering suppliers’ requests & purchasing hotline.
- SOX & CC5 compliance processing.
- Procurement reporting.
- Procurement hotline.
The successful candidate will be working in the great city of Bucharest, Romania. Its elegant architecture and the sophistication of its elite earned Bucharest the nickname of “Little Paris”.
Bucharest is the most prosperous city in Romania and is one of the main industrial centers and transportation hubs of Eastern Europe. The city has big convention facilities, educational institutes, cultural venues, traditional “shopping arcades” and recreational areas.