Life in Czech Republic
Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic and boasts a high number of young people, most are completing college careers or starting off professional ones. There is also an influx of young European multi-linguists who are taking the opportunity to work abroad in Prague, for many reasons.
Prague is very easy to get around, by foot or by public transport, boasting the most efficient public transport system in Europe.
Beer! Prague is famous for its fresh brewed, cheap beer. Meeting with friends and enjoying a cold, traditional beer is a social staple in Prague.
The cost of living in Prague is relatively low compared to other European cities – saving money on rent and groceries allows you to experience new cities and places around the Czech Republic, here are some basic living costs:
Restaurant costs: Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant – 7 €
Transportation costs: Monthly Pass – 21 €
Lifestyle costs: Fitness Club, Monthly Fee – 32 € |Cinema – 7 €
Nightlife costs: 1 cocktail – 5.40 € |Beer – 1.30 €
Rent costs: Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre – 740 €
Utility costs: Basic (Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Water, Garbage) for Average Apartment – 88€
It’s clear that Prague is a very attractive choice for social life, work life and low living costs. Why not check out some of the benefits that many of our successful candidates have received as part of their relocation package:
- A competitive salary to kickstart your life in Prague
- Clear and focused career progression
- Language bonus
- Training completion bonus for all new employees
- Accommodation for 1 Month to get you settled in your new city
- Compensation for daily travel costs, make getting up in the morning that bit easier! Meal vouchers to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- An unbeatable work/life balance to ensure you get the most out of your Prague experience!